The Technical System Administrators are responsible for the maintenance of the company’s internal technical infrastructure. The role involves:
• Providing internal support for office hardware including servers, PCs and mobile devices
• Continuously improving and keeping up with the IT business needs of the organisation
• Testing and configuring new hardware and software technologies
• Management of Active Directory, Exchange Servers and the deployment of Group Policies
• Management of video conferencing and telecommunications technologies
• Actively resolving problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company
• International travel to scope data centres, survey networks and to install new hardware
This position would suit a technically minded individual with a passion for exploring the latest software and hardware technologies.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the Technical Operations team with the potential to take on additional responsibilities such as database administration, technical research and development and infrastructure engineering.
Please note: The closing date for applications is 20th December 2020.
- Predicted 2:1 or above in a computer related degree