As our next Service Integration Lead you’ll apply the strategy for delivering technology release and change, balancing the demands of the business with the required governance and rigour of the Change Management & Release Management disciplines. You’ll join a likeminded team in our Bradford based Technology Delivery function.
What You’ll Do
– Provide technical systems SME knowledge to support overall IT demand around integration points within systems. You’ll support design and implementation of plans working alongside delivery roles to ensure safe and controlled transitions into Live in order to meet the expectations of our end users (customers and colleagues).
– Translate technical integration plans to all stakeholders ensuring clear understanding of impacts to Live.
– Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across IT & Transformation teams and the wider business, to facilitate adherence to Group governance standards for Change Lifecycle.
– Champion the use of continuous integrations techniques (build/deployment pipeline) together with the use of configuration as code to automate wherever possible. Focus on continuous improvement and identification of value add efficiencies to improve the service.
– Ensure that 3rd parties are engaged throughout the transition process and that there is alignment from a commercial basis to compliance via the quality gates.
– Good understanding and experience of change and delivery cycles with knowledge of processes and controls to support end-to-end delivery.
– A thorough knowledge of systems integrations techniques and methods.
– DevOps experience preferred
– In-depth understanding of all the Service Management processes
Life at YBS
In addition to the usual benefits such as competitive salary, annual bonus and healthcare packages we offer you…
Flexibility – Whether it’s picking up the kids from school or catching that early morning yoga session we have you covered.
Celebrating Success – From everyday thank you cards, to our annual ‘Raising the Roof’ gala to celebrate our golden ticket winners we acknowledge our colleagues successes no matter how big or small.
Giving Back – Fancy 31 hours of paid leave a year to get involved in community activities? Together last year, we completed more than 11,000 hours of volunteering!
Inclusivity – We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Site Perks – Some of our sites have added little extras such as a gym, restaurant and free parking at our Bradford site, roof garden in Leeds, and on-site restaurant and free parking at our Peterborough site.
If you’ve got a solid background in Service Integration and you want to develop a career in an empowering, respectful and supporting business then why not join us?
Our people are our heart and soul; we’re commercial and caring, big enough to offer you a challenge and small enough for you to make a real impact. We’re devoted to putting people first and doing the right thing by providing real help with real life.
If you have any questions please contact either Mark Edeson or Tazafia Mahmood on 01274 80 1234 option 2 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear from you so why not apply today and be Your Brilliant Self!Apply