Introduction to Delete
Delete is a highly creative digital agency with an envied portfolio of clients. With offices in London, Leeds Cluj and Chelyabinsk, we are a hard-working and talented team bound by our passion for all things digital.
The company is made up of a mixture of Creatives, UX Designers, Developers, Strategists, Search specialists, Project and Account managers. We pride ourselves on delivering powerful digital experiences for our clients including Southampton Football Club, R&A, Red Bull, The FA, Expedia, Specsavers and many more.
We are looking for a supportive,confident, and skillful technical SEO Consultant to work within a team of digital marketers, offering SEO specific guidance and knowledge to clients.
As an SEO consultant you will work as a team to provide strategic and digital marketing programmes for clients along with managing SEO accounts and supporting SEO Executives, training them on specific tools, and teaching them new SEO techniques and working closely with other teams on project based work, advising on SEO and Analytics considerations.
The right person for this role will be able to support the acquisition of new accounts and help to foster the growth of existing accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in creating and overseeing SEO strategies
- Keyword research and analysis
- On-site optimisation
- Extensive understanding of Technical SEO, from the latest Schema.org through to detailed knowledge of PageSpeed optimisation.
- Backlink strategy and outreach
- Backlink cleanups
- Experienced in campaign ideation and implementation
- In-depth knowledge of SEO migrations and supporting tasks
- Local SEO campaign strategies
- Managing client calls and providing clients with monthly SEO updates.
TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Usage of various tools to create monthly reports (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager)
- Experience creating Google event tracking and DataLayer requirements
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager to help support the implementation of third party tracking and custom event tracking
- Experience using Google Data Studio using various data sources
- Ability to analyse and gather insights from reports
COACH, SUPPORT AND MANAGE
- Ability to support junior team members to help increase their knowledge and understanding
- Ability to share knowledge and latest industry updates within the team, creating a knowledge sharing environment, as well as with your clients
- Experience managing accounts, e.g ability to keep other team members up to date with work being carried out, making sure budgets/time allocation are met
- A serious passion for the work you do and a hungry attitude to continually learn and improve your knowledge and working processes
- Constantly keeping up to date with the latest digital news and trends
- Minimum 3 years ‘SEO’ experience in the capacity of SEO Executive, SEO Consultant, or similar
- Client handling experience with good organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Possess a basic commercial understanding of business and agency operations
How to apply
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work on a diverse range of digital projects, please send your CV, along with a covering letter and links to any portfolios or examples of your work to email@example.com.