Netpremacy is a global IT solutions provider based in Leeds, UK. Specialising in the design and deployment of cloud services, we partner with leading corporations including Google, Zendesk, RingCentral and LumApps. As a Google Premier Partner, we supply organisations with cutting-edge cloud solutions from Google, including G Suite, Google Drive, Google Cloud Platform and Chrome devices.
Netpremacy is a Google Premier Partner who focus on delivering world-class enterprise solutions for large global companies. Supporting over 3000 customers in over 30 countries around the world, our services are backed by leading global network operations and customer care engineers providing the infrastructure to deliver exceptional solution support.
Netpremacy is a young and fast-growing company. We like to think that our working environment is dynamic and modern. Our offices are located in the heart of the city center, just a 5 minute walk away from the train station. Our offices in Leeds are all open plan and Google-themed. We like to work in an open and friendly environment which helps us to be as collaborative as we need to. Our offices are kitted out with the latest high spec Google technology, using technology such as Jamboards and Hangouts Meet Hardware to emerge ourselves in the Google culture.
What we offer
- A dynamic working and learning environment with a fast-paced cutting-edge Google Cloud provider.
- We work with some of the most exciting new technologies around. You can learn from the experts including; Google, Zendesk and RingCentral in helping to build new solutions and establish best-practice on the leading edge of technology.
- We have a wide range of projects with some of the biggest brands in the world and our customers and their requirements are extremely varied.
- Our office is friendly, with a lot of fun and games, and we try to make leeway for your commitments outside of work. We appreciate that everyone is different, and everyone has something unique to add to our growing team.
- Flexible working hours
- Open plan, relaxed environment
- Your own company laptop/computer
- Free food Friday’s
- Regular social activities
- Free private healthcare
- Competitive salary
- Leeds city centre location
- On-site gym & other amenities
- Regular free massage on-site