Do you have 5+ years security experience with sound understanding of the application of security controls to IT systems? Do you have the desire to develop your experience and grow with an ambitious company? Are you a confident and proven security professional with client experience?
CSP are looking for the right candidate to come into the business with their expert skills and grow with the company. CSP are a team of friendly dedicated cyber security professionals, located in modern offices in central Leeds in a relaxed business environment. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our clients feedback represent this.
So, if you want to grow and work for a company that hosts fun events, takes pride in their work and care for their employees, with a modern way of working and training opportunities available then read on…
Summary of Responsibilities:
– Responsible for a range of technical projects for public and private sector clients
– Responsible for the production of security deliverables, and the provision of technical security advice and consultancy to clients
– A sound understanding of the application of security controls to IT systems and services, security architectural principles, risk identification and mitigation are essential
– Able to work effectively as part of a wider team or independently on client site.
· Strong technical understanding of IT systems and their vulnerabilities
· Proven experience in the delivery of security and IA engagements
· Experience in identifying and implementing technical control requirements.
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management.
· Skills ability to communicate security-related concepts to abroad range of technical and non-technical staff.
· Motivated & high energy
· Ability to produce deliverables of a high-quality nature.
· Willingness to travel to client site as required
· Need to be eligible to work in the UK
· Bachelor’s Degree or IT equivalent qualification
· Experience with Cloud services
· Experience of security products and system evaluation processes
What’s in it for you?
· Company Pension Contribution of 5% of Base Salary
· Annual Bonus of up to 5% Base Salary (Performance based)
· £1500 Annual training allowance
· 25 Days Annual Leave
· Company laptop, software and mobile phone
· Fun, friendly environment
· Travel opportunities
· Flexible working
You will have experience in B2B sales, ideally in IT Security consultancy and managing the full sales cycle. Microsoft skills. Strong communication and presentation skills. Willingness to learn technical aspects of selling CSP’s services. Motivated and committed to providing a quality service to customers and the company. 2+ years at least, of business-to-business sales experience