Delete is an independent digital agency specialising in digital transformation for leading global brands.
As agents of change, our purpose is to provide our clients with ‘that’ chance to reimagine and reinvent their digital world. We create and rebuild connections with customers, inventing and developing new digital products and services to increase business performance.
The work we create is used by millions of people every day to entertain, engage, make things easier and bring people together.
We are looking for a strong Product Designer to bring their budding design skills to the team in Leeds. Playing a role in both the ideation and production of our projects, using your skill set to transform unique ideas into engaging interfaces and pixel-perfect design systems.
Designers at Delete sit at the heart of our process, from helping to generate innovative solutions consulting directly with clients, to fine tuning interactions and aesthetics. Our designers are highly skilled, collaborative and multi-faceted, with an interest and understanding of all the elements that make up a user experience. We are interested in speaking to Designers who have a love for both beautiful and functional design with a natural flare for conceptualising exciting creative solutions.
- Generate innovative conceptual product design work that excites our clients and helps set the vision for the creative approach.
- Translate ideas and insights to innovative design concepts, using techniques such as sketching, moodboarding, wireframing and prototyping to bring these ideas to life.
- Design finely tuned interfaces with strong consideration to responsive UI layout, Typography, Content and animation.
- Shape design solutions that deliver an excellent customer experience whilst balancing business goals and technical considerations.
- Engage positively in Design reviews with the team and explain, discuss, and justify design decisions, responding constructively and creatively to feedback.
- Support senior directors in the execution of both project based work, new business and agency tasks
- Take responsibility for the quality of your design work and collaborate with developers to ensure its accurate implementation.
- Contribute your voice to the agency practise through sharing inspirational research and ideas for evolving the Design process
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating experience in product design and versatility in your style and techniques
- A love for the craft of design and and obsession to deliver high quality output
- Demonstrate experience of working on live digital products (websites, applications)
- An appreciation and understanding of UX design methods
- Experience working within an agency environment preferably 3+
- Strong conceptual design skills and an understanding of developing a visual language and design system.
- A base level understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to present work and clearly articulate decisions and rationale.
- Collaborative nature happy to work with others to produce leading creative work.
- Understanding of the principles of responsive design
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision, Keynote etc.
- Ability to effectively administer your own and time to ensure work is completed on time and on budget.
- Impeccable attention to detail in your creative work and processes.
INTRODUCTION TO DELETE
Delete is a highly creative Digital Agency with UK offices in London & Leeds
We are a talented, hardworking team bound by our passion for all things digital. The agency is made up of a blend of Strategists, Designers, Technologists and Client Partners perfectly equipped to handle all kinds of digital challenges.
Why you’ll want to work with us.
- An Envied Portfolio.
You will get to work on exciting projects for some of world’s leading brands including The English FA, Southampton FC, The Open, First Group and Confused.com. As well as established client relationships we have a healthy pipeline of opportunities constantly bubbling away.
- Versatile Sector Coverage.
We offer the opportunity to delve into the world of Elite Sport, Architecture, Manufacturing, Travel & Tourism, Property, basically wherever we feel we can have a major impact.
- A Talented Bunch.
You’ll join an infectious team of people who are driven to produce the best digital work in the market.
- A Place to Grow.
Enhance your career with us. We don’t believe in standing still. Whether that’s in the way we work, the growth of the agency or in our commitment to develop our team. You will learn and learn fast by doing we can guarantee that.
- A Blended Approach.
We believe truly great product design is created through a balanced blend of strategy, design, technology and an intuitive understanding of what works.
- It’s Never Quiet.
Unless it really has to be. Otherwise expect to spend your days aurally inspired by our ever evolving playlists.
How To Apply
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, please send your CV, along with a covering letter and links to any examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.