As our next Network Engineer you’ll to develop, maintain and provide IT capacity and performance management services across the associated technology stack. You’ll join a likeminded team in our Leeds & Bradford based Technology Operations function.
What You’ll Do
– To provide technical expertise for delivery and support of Network data, security and telephony infrastructure and services across YBS
– To provide 2nd and 3rd line support services on a 24 x 365 basis for elements of the associated network technology stack across all development, testing and business critical production environments
– Installation, administration and support of associated network infrastructure including associated Systems Management software to agreed standards
– Maintain system availability, security and continued vendor support through the delivery of appropriate systems and applications patching
– Provide effective incident and problem diagnosis and resolution utilising other internal and external support teams when required, taking ownership where appropriate
– Assist with regular capacity planning, performance measurement and tuning tasks liaising with other IT teams, and stakeholders
– Contribute towards the architecture and design of current and future Network Services infrastructure
– Advanced understanding in the installation and administration of related network systems within a large scale corporate environment
– Excellent knowledge of network, security and telephony infrastructure deployment in a multi-site environment
– Demonstrable telephony/security/network problem diagnosis & resolution skills
– Excellent working knowledge of network, security and telephony technologies including such as Ciscp/HP/F5/CheckPoint/Avaya/Mitel
Life at YBS
In addition to the usual benefits such as competitive salary, annual bonus and healthcare packages we offer you…
Flexibility – Whether it’s picking up the kids from school or catching that early morning yoga session we have you covered.
Celebrating Success – From everyday thank you cards, to our annual ‘Raising the Roof’ gala to celebrate our golden ticket winners we acknowledge our colleagues successes no matter how big or small.
Giving Back – Fancy 31 hours of paid leave a year to get involved in community activities? Together last year, we completed more than 11,000 hours of volunteering!
Inclusivity – We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Site Perks – Some of our sites have added little extras such as a gym, restaurant and free parking at our Bradford site, roof garden in Leeds, and on-site restaurant and free parking at our Peterborough site.
If you’ve got a solid background in Network Engineering and you want to develop a career in an empowering, respectful and supporting business then why not join us?
Our people are our heart and soul; we’re commercial and caring, big enough to offer you a challenge and small enough for you to make a real impact. We’re devoted to putting people first and doing the right thing by providing real help with real life.
If you have any questions please contact either Mark Edeson or Tazafia Mahmood on 01274 80 1234 option 2 or via email at email@example.com
We’d love to hear from you so why not apply today and be Your Brilliant Self!Apply