• SQL Server DBA – optimisation, upgrading & managing
• Cyber Security & Networks – research & implementation
• Hardware – projects to test & upgrade both hands on & remotely
• Scoping and building global infrastructure for our mobile patient apps
• Windows & Server Administration – patching & performance testing
You will actively participate in the designing, maintaining and upgrading of services that are critical to the NHS and many healthcare organisations around the world. You will be working as a team to address the current challenges such as the rapid expansion of our mobile Apps and AI as we scale on an international level.
You will also have the opportunity to travel internationally to scope out data centres, design and size new projects and join in on technical discussions at government level.
If you enjoy solving technical problems, have an interest in technology and thrive in a fast-paced environment then this role is for you.
Please note: The closing date for applications is 20th December 2020.
- Predicted 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level including either Maths or IT