As part of an agile development team, you will be working on a system accessed by hundreds of thousands of concurrent users with one of the largest real-time databases in the world. You will solve real-world problems as you help to develop software used by doctors and patients across the world.
You will work on a wide variety of projects such as:
• Tools to aid clinicians with the early detection of cancer using machine-learning algorithms.
• Developing a smartphone app for Android and iOS that helps patients manage their own care.
• Electronic observations system to capture vital signs and calculate risk scores for patients in hospital.
• Accident and Emergency system used to manage all aspects of a patient’s care in the department.
Developers at TPP are involved in the full software life cycle, and work closely with all teams across the company. Responsibilities include:
• Functional and system design.
• Full stack development.
• Performance tuning.
• Requirements gathering alongside our business analysts.
- 2:1 or above at degree level
- A*AA at A Level with an A* in Maths
Skills and Qualities
- Natural ability, enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Great problem solving skills
- Experience in Java, C++, Swift or Python is preferable but not essential
- Familiarity with machine-learning algorithms to develop models is desirable