We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Without the skills of our brilliant in-house Technology team, these game-changing innovations wouldn’t be possible. They develop pioneering products and services to give every one of our customer’s experiences they’ll love – when and wherever they want.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
As part of the Digital Platform team, you’ll work to deliver and support the online services that encourage online customer management and self-help.
– Contributing to and helping to foster disciplined Agile working practices
– Building and maintaining backlogs using Agile Work Items
– Documenting requirements in the form of Agile User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
– Where appropriate, using more formal analysis techniques such as UML, Use Case and Activity Diagrams, and performing business process modelling
– Manage relationships with project stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are identified
– Using Agile boards to maintain a constant flow of work in play at any time
– Assist the Scrum Master in daily tasks such as recording team metrics or removing blockers
– Practical experience of a range of agile analysis techniques
– Awareness of app and web development technologies, techniques and practices in a fast paced work environment.
– Ability to handle non-routine queries and resolves issues from application of previous experience
– Performs analysis to validate business assumptions and requirements
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better.