AD:VENTURE’s Northern Max Accelerator 2021
There’s an (awesome) programme targeted at ambitious young technology orientated businesses or individuals looking to grow and scale their business ideas; now open for applications! AD:VENTURE’s Northern Max accelerator is back for 2021 and is on a mission to help Bradford based creative and digital technology oriented start-ups to grow and scale their business.
Offering an impressive array of support, the programme is looking for around 20 new businesses to take part in its upcoming accelerator, delivered by 10×10. Delegates need to be committed to growing their business with an ambition to scale. In return, they’ll get:
A dedicated Business Mentor.
- Bespoke 10 week programme covering 10 topics crucial to establishing a resilient and growth focussed business – From Developing your Business Model right through to Investment Pitch Training.
- Access to specialists in a huge range of subjects, and expert mentors covering everything from digital marketing to business analysis.
- Opportunity to join a network of peers and business experts.
The programme is free for eligible business funded by European Regional Development Fund and the AD:VENTURE partners, including Bradford Council.
The key aims of Northern Max are:
- Grow the digital/tech sector in Bradford and the wider Leeds City Region to create jobs and increase profitability
- Establish Bradford as the place to develop your digital business
- Increase collaboration, supply chain and innovation opportunities
- Boost digital capabilities of new and growing business
- Embed a legacy of success for the digital sector
More information here https://ad-venture.org.uk/northernmaxaccelerator/