– Registration and Coffee
– Introductions to speakers
– Technology and Healthcare (James Seaman, Account Chief Technologist, Softcat)
- Our Account Chief Technologist for Healthcare, James Seaman, will discuss the trends and novel applications of technology in the NHS, bringing together best practices in Enterprise Architecture, and discussing their applications in both a management and clinical context.
– Splunk – Patient Pathway management and Remote Care Delivery
- Splunk will introduce their platform, and discuss how the aggregation of a wide range of data points can empower clinicians, and enable healthcare organisations to maximise their resources.
– Vodafone – IoT and Healthcare
- Vodafone will showcase their IoT and connectivity solutions, and demonstrate how these new technologies can be applied to improve ROI, as well as patient outcomes.
– Softcat – Putting this all together; the possible and the plausible (Craig Lodzinski, Chief Technologist, Softcat)
- Softcat’s Chief Technologist for Data, Craig Lodzinski, will wrap up, discussing the areas covered in this session, as well as the wider context of technology in healthcare. Taking learnings from industry best practice, we will explore the latest innovations in IT, and how these can be applied to improve patient outcomes and healthy lifespan, and the roadmap for organisations looking to implement these technologies.
– Roundtable Discussion
- We hope the points raised in this session will spark discussion, and we invite our attendees to ask questions of all of our speakers, but also each other.
– Reception drinks